Scott Duplantis, Global IT Director for server, storage, and data center operations at ConocoPhillips, explains his company's data center consolidation project at the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HOPE CENTER OPERATIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How ConocoPhillips Reduced its Data Center Footprint by 80%
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- ITW 2017 – INOC Makes the Argument for the Outsourced NOC
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Wednesday May 17, 2017
Is the Network Operations Center is an asset or a liability?
- Toshiba Falls Behind in Chip-Development Race
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Toshiba is lagging behind rival chip makers in securing next year’s supply of silicon wafers, showing how the company’s troubles are hamstringing operations at its principal profit center.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]