Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOP LEE CHINATOWN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Weekend Conversations: Hip-Hop's Russell Simmons
Saturday Oct 23, 2010
Entertainment, fashion and media mogul Russell Simmons speaks with WSJ's Lee Hawkins as part of "WSJ Weekend Conversations" Simmons, the "Godfather of Hip-hop music" and the founder of Phat Farm clothing, talks about his new show "Running Russell Simmons," his charitable work and his activism around the "Ground Zero" mosque.
- Prodigy, Rapper Who Helped Forge the Sound of New York Hip-Hop, Dies at 42
By JON CARAMANICA - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Half of the duo Mobb Deep, Prodigy, born Albert Johnson, had been hospitalized in Las Vegas suffering from complications of sickle-cell anemia.
- Stan Lee: The King of Comics Hits New York City
Saturday Oct 9, 2010
Stan Lee, chairman of Pow! Entertainment and chairman emeritus of Marvel Entertainment, speaks with WSJ's Lee Hawkins as part of "WSJ Weekend Conversations." The creator of iconic characters such as Spider-Man and the X-Men discusses his legendary career as a pioneer in the comic industry and a new deal with the NHL.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017