The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HONG LIN FOOD CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
- Going Short Is a Quick Route to Pain in Hong Kong
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Heavy buying by investors from mainland China has been squeezing short sellers of Hong Kong-listed stocks.
- A $664,000 Parking Spot Symbolizes Hong Kong’s Property Frenzy
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The price illustrates the broader rise in real estate values in Hong Kong, already home to an expensive housing market per square foot.
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World
- Hong Kong Remakes Beer Pong: Is That So Wrong?
Wednesday Mar 1, 2017
Hong Kong loves beer pong, but the game in this city doesn't resemble the one most North Americans grew up playing. It's called "double cherry" and the new rules have enthusiasts divided. Video/Photo: Eva Tam/The Wall Street Journal