The price illustrates the broader rise in real estate values in Hong Kong, already home to an expensive housing market per square foot.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HONG HUI PROPERTY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A $664,000 Parking Spot Symbolizes Hong Kong’s Property Frenzy
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Brave Buyers Purchase Homes Sight Unseen
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Most home buyers wouldn’t dream of pulling the trigger on a purchase without multiple visits. But some luxury home shoppers make offers even though they have never been to the property. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
- Going Short Is a Quick Route to Pain in Hong Kong
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Heavy buying by investors from mainland China has been squeezing short sellers of Hong Kong-listed stocks.