A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HONG DA TRADING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Wilbur Ross on Negotiating Better Trade Terms
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
At the WSJ CFO Network in Washington on Monday, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross talked about reducing U.S. trade deficits and renegotiating better trade terms instead of pulling out of international trade agreements. Photo: Paul Morse for The Wall Street Journal
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
- Patching Up Parent-Child Relations Post-College
Friday Mar 31, 2017
College students feel they don't need their parents while away at university. But after college, for parents and grads, things can get too close for comfort. WSJ contributor Caroline Kitchener offers tips for parents to strike peace with their recent college graduates on Lunch Break With Tanya Rivero. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.