French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HONEY WORLD INC
AROUND THE WEB
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Lasting Damage and a Search for Clues in Cyberattack
By NICOLE PERLROTH - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
An attack that started in Ukraine and spread throughout the world is still causing headaches for a number of big companies.
- U.S. Probes SeaWorld Over Executives' Comments on Documentary
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. said it received subpoenas from the government related to trading in its securities and statements made by its executives, including those discussing the impact of “Blackfish,” a critical documentary that sent ripples through the company.
- Name Game: Time Inc. Considers Rebranding
Friday Jul 14, 2017
To paraphrase Shakespeare: "What's in a name? Will rebranding reverse the long-term decline in print ad revenue or boost digital ad sales?" The idea of the country's largest magazine publisherchanging its iconic name is enough to cause a bit of controversy - at least in the insular world of legacy media.