For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HONESTY ART EXHIBIT AUCTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- Art Review: Bamboo Japanese-Style, From Dynastic Masters of the Art
By ROBERTA SMITH - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The Met’s first exhibition to focus on bamboo basketry and sculpture traces the material’s presence throughout Japanese visual culture.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Art Review: How a Love of French Art Helped Shape the American Republic
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Early Americans subscribed to liberté and égalité — but they collected the paintings of the class that went to the guillotine.