A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HONESTY ART EXHIBIT AUCTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Art Review: How a Love of French Art Helped Shape the American Republic
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Early Americans subscribed to liberté and égalité — but they collected the paintings of the class that went to the guillotine.
- In Detroit, Artists Explore the Riches of the 99-Cent Store
By CHRIS HAMPTON - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For a summer exhibition titled “99 Cents or Less,” the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit has begun to resemble a dollar shop.
- art review: Documenta Kassel: Using Art as Their Witness
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A range of projects in Documenta 14 show that art can potentially change history, not just reflect it — and we have serious things to think about.
- Sale of Edward Albee’s Art Collection Will Benefit His Foundation
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The work collected by the playwright, who died last September, is mostly 20th century fine art. Sotheby’s will sell more than 100 items in the fall.
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- American Space Race Artifact Stolen and Put Up for Auction
By Erin Rubin - Friday May 26, 2017
Thanks to a filing mix-up, the bag used by Neil Armstrong to collect samples from the moon on the first lunar landing is now in private hands and will be auctioned by Sotheby’s this summer. What are the rules surrounding ownership of publicly significant artifacts?
- ‘American Gothic’ and a Grant Wood Retrospective Are Coming to the Whitney
By ANDREW R. CHOW - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The painting is coming back to New York for an exhibition opening in March.