A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 24, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 1977
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1977 - HOME TOWN REAL ESTATE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Not Your Mother’s Jersey Shore
By JILL P. CAPUZZO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Five years after Hurricane Sandy destroyed communities along the shore, some towns have used the rebuilding process as a time to reinvent themselves.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- A $664,000 Parking Spot Symbolizes Hong Kong’s Property Frenzy
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The price illustrates the broader rise in real estate values in Hong Kong, already home to an expensive housing market per square foot.
- Bijan's Beverly Hills Estate for $12 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
The estate of Bijan Pakzad, the Iranian fashion designer who died last year, is putting his Beverly Hills, Calif., home on the market for $12 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Marc Angeles/Unlimited Styles Studio.
- A Russian Official Linked To A Biker Gang Invested Millions In Miami Trump Palace Condos
By emmieodea - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A new report real estate dealings that involve everything from the mafia to banned investments by Russian bureaucrats.