Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify publicly before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday. Here are areas that are likely to be the subjects of questions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOME SWEET HOME CONTRACTING, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Live Briefing: Sessions’s Senate Testimony: How to Watch and What to Expect
By CHARLIE SAVAGE, EMMARIE HUETTEMAN and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- On Washington: Should Sessions Expect Senatorial Courtesy? Not This Time
By CARL HULSE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general escaped his confirmation hearing relatively unscathed. But Democrats will be much more aggressive when he testifies before former colleagues on Tuesday.
- Jeff Sessions Fends Off Senators Pressing Him on Russia and Trump
By MATT FLEGENHEIMER and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The attorney general circumvented questions about his conversations with the president and condemned accusations that he may have aided the Russian effort to interfere in the election.
- Takeaways From the Sessions Testimony
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Rebecca Ruiz took questions on Facebook Live and shared her analysis on the Attorney General's public testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee.
- Sessions Says He ‘Never Met With’ Russians About Election
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The attorney general said he never met with any Russians or foreign officials concerning any type of interference with any campaign or election in the United States.
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- Rescuers Search for 7 Sailors as Damaged U.S. Destroyer Reaches Port
By JONATHAN SOBLE and MOTOKO RICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Aided by tugboats and with water pouring into its hull, the destroyer returned to an American naval base after colliding with a cargo ship off Japan.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood