The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOME RESTORATION EXPERTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Trump Signs Bill Meant to Restore Trust in V.A.
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and NICHOLAS FANDOS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The legislation aims to make it easier for the Department of Veterans Affairs to remove poor-performing employees and to promote whistle-blowing.
- Homes Where You Can While Away the Hours
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Three properties that have incorporated clock towers, new and restored, into their living spaces
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Why Couldn’t the Cosby Jury Reach a Verdict? Legal Experts Assess
By SYDNEY EMBER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Lawyers and law professors analyzing the mistrial pointed to inconsistencies in testimony and the difficulties of persuading one or more recalcitrant jurors.
- London Fire Death Toll Rises to 17; Government Is Criticized
By DAN BILEFSKY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Prime Minister Theresa May ordered a public inquiry, as lawmakers demanded to know why safety standards at Grenfell Tower had not been more rigorous.
- Criticized Team Names Get a Legal Lift, but the Price Could Be High
By KEN BELSON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A United States Supreme Court ruling may help restore trademark protections for names such as the Redskins, which were removed by the federal government in 2014.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.