North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (May 28, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOME FASHIONS INTERNATIONAL, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Styles Q. & A.: Virgil Abloh Projects Politics Into His Florence Fashion Show
By GUY TREBAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Abloh, a multi-hyphenate talent, has enlisted the artist Jenny Holzer to make a statement about the international refugee crisis.
- Fashion Review: American Chic on the Runways of Paris
By GUY TREBAY - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Berluti, Comme des Garçons, Hermès, Junya Watanabe, Louis Vuitton and Valentino solve a fashion problem: dressing the 21st-century man.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.