Each month we present you with the latest featured study from the research teams at JAMA, Journal of the American Medical Association. Check out the video for intriguing updates in the fields of medicine and healthcare.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOME DOCTOR HOME IMPROVEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Home Monitoring of Blood Sugar Did Not Improve Glycemic Control After 1 Year
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The New Health Care: There’s No Magical Savings in Showing Prices to Doctors
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Informing physicians of the cost of a test, drug or scan tends not to affect whether they order them for their patients, research shows.
- John E. Sarno, N.Y.U. Rehabilitation Doctor, Dies at 93
By ADAM CONNER-SIMONS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Dr. Sarno maintained that most nontraumatic instances of chronic pain are physical manifestations of deep-seated psychological anxieties.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Frédérick Leboyer, Who Saw Childbirth Through Baby’s Eyes, Dies at 98
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Mr. Leboyer, a French physician, advocated natural birth methods that focused on easing suffering for the baby.