Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOME AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Iris Smart Hub (2017) review: Lowe’s offers an affordable smart-home system for the hacker mindset
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A new professional monitoring option puts the focus squarely on security.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Mismatch between good jobs and affordable homes
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Monday Dec 15, 2014
One problem with home sales: Homes aren't affordable in the places with the best job markets. And what's expected to help home sales in 2015.
- Senate Democrats Try to Gum Up Works Over Affordable Care Act Repeal
By THOMAS KAPLAN and ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With few arrows in their quiver, Democrats plan to use a slowdown to fight the secrecy surrounding Republican efforts to repeal and replace the health law.
- The pitfalls and potential of inexpensive 3D scanning solutions
By Ars Staff - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Ars puts five home 3D scanning options to the ultimate test—scanning kids and clay cats.