Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOLY GHOST PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Agency's Twitter Account Has Literal 'Ghost' Writer
Monday Aug 26, 2013
If a ghost inhabiting a space now used by an ad agency could talk, what would he say? Better still, what would he tweet? Ad agency Keiler says it has a ghost writer for its Twitter account -- that is,a real ghost.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Holy War Of Cross-Device Tracking
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
One of the biggest challenges for advertisers today is figuring out how to reach consumers across their multiple devices, from smartphones to tablets to personal laptops and work desktops. The datarequired to understand consumers' behaviors as they move across devices has been called the holy grail of data in digital advertising. But this singular vessel is comprised of two different types ofdata: probabilistic and deterministic.
- On Golf: For Golfers Who Curse Their Play at the U.S. Open, There’s Holy Hill
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A Catholic basilica looms on the horizon of the event’s final hole as if floating in the clouds, and its friars have invited contestants to attend Mass.
- Children’s Books: In Philip Pullman’s First Graphic Novel, a Ghost Ship Travels Through Time
By GEORGE O’CONNOR - Friday Jun 16, 2017
In “The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship,” a battered vessel becomes unstuck in time after an experiment goes awry.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.