The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOLLYWOOD TANS ENTERPRISES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- California Today: California Today: Hollywood’s Comeback
By MIKE McPHATE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Wednesday: The return of Hollywood’s production mojo, the Uber C.E.O. calls it quits, and a Boy Scout’s incredible merit badge collection — all of them.
- It's Time for Apple to Go Hollywood
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The computer giant could energize itself by acquiring Netflix.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Hollywood Screenwriter Lists in San Juan Capistrano for $9.995 Million
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The property of Steve Oedekerk, a screenwriter, producer and director whose credits include the ‘Ace Ventura’ movies, includes a heated gazebo.
- A Hollywood Legend's Life in the Country
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Robert Duvall talks about his favorite roles, his worst review and (up to a point) politics.