A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HOLLAND HELADO GOURMET FROZEN CONFECTIONARIES L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Avocado bar in Sunset Park | Gilligan's returns | Super Burrito in Rockaway Beach
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
To submit company openings, moves or real estate deals, or to receive further information, email FTR@crainsnewyork.com or visit this page.Avocaderia254 36th St., BrooklynThe world's first...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Family expecting dog’s ashes gets frozen remains instead
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
BEAVER FALLS, Pa. — A Pennsylvania family expecting to pick up the ashes of their beloved pet were instead handed the animal’s frozen body. Lisa Horseman tells WTAE-TV the employees at Rainbow Veterinary Hospital in Darlington did not give an explanation when they handed her the frozen remains of her dog, Drew. She and Marlane...
- How to Survive on a Frozen Mainframe Budget & Grow It
By Steven Menges, Product Management, Syncsort - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Mainframe resources are being taxed by increasing demand, leaving staff to call for budget increases while finding efficiencies.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Beeping, Gargling History of Gaming’s Most Iconic Sounds
By Charley Locke - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Want to replicate the sound of face-punching? Hit a frozen turkey.
- Costa Cruises to launch Mozzarella Gourmet Bar
Monday Feb 22, 2016
Costa will be the only cruise line to offer pizzas with mozzarella cheese made at sea.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.