The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 24, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 1946
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1946 - HOLIDAY TRAVEL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Knicks’ desperate point guard hunt may lead to family reunion
By Marc Berman - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
ORLANDO, Fla. — The Knicks’ search for a starting point guard may not take them through the holiday, but they have interest in reuniting the Holidays — brothers Jrue and Justin — NBA sources told The Post. Nevertheless, Jrue Holiday is seeking more than the cap space the Knicks have. If the Knicks renounce the...