Hawking Radiation Evidence?, Force Of Nature, Contrails Not Chemtrails, Gutting Ahead, Choosy Fish, Bully Fish, Fish Pee, Marsupial Lion Elbows, Talking About Life, Salty Beaches, Precision Targeting, The Light!, And Much More...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - HOLE IN ONE PHYSICAL THERAPY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- 17 August, 2016 – Episode 580 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Aug 19, 2016
- 07 June, 2017 – Episode 622 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Interview w/ Adrienne Godschalx re: Plant Defenses, Confirming Einstein, Void Life, We're All Moroccan?, Old Rock... Paintings, CAR-T Therapy Win, Monkey Cat!!!, Climate's All Connected, Magic Of Mucus, And Much More...
- 31 May, 2017 – Episode 621 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Interview w/ Bill Schutt on Cannibals, Juno Science?, Off Kilter Enceladus, Groundwater On Mars, Massive Fail, Ancient Mummy DNA, Seed Spitting Goats, Pizza Fish, Kissing Macaques, The Methylome, Waste Not Water, Tasting Water, And Much More...
- 28 December, 2016 – Episode 599 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
Dr. Kiki, Justin, and Blair wish you a Happy New Year with the Top 11 Science Stories of 2016!!! And, of course, much more!!!
- Pit Composting In Gardens: Can You Dig Holes In Garden For Food Scraps
By Amy Grant - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.