Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HOLD ON HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- HEALTH BILL STALLS Legislation on hold as GOP senators pull out support
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Trailer Bought To Hold Victims Of Terrorism Now Holds Victims Of Heroin Overdoses
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 26, 2017
In 2012, St. Louis County in Missouri used a grant from the Department of Homeland Security to buy a refrigerated trailer that can hold more than 20 human bodies. The trailer was intended for use after a terrorist attack or natural disaster, and the county is fortunate that the money spent to buy it was wasted. Until now, when the …
- Tech Metaphors Are Holding Back Brain Research
By Anna Vlasits - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It’s easy to assume that the seat of human intelligence is similar to our increasingly smart devices. But that idea could be misdirecting neuroscience.
- Globally, Chief Digital Officers Start to Take Hold
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A PwC survey of 2,500 leading companies finds 19% have apppointed CDOs, up 300% from the year before.