Home remodeling site Houzz Inc. is finalizing a deal to raise $400 million in an investment that values the eight-year-old company at about $4 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
222 HIGHLAND AVENUE
NORTHPORT, NEW YORK, 11768
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOFFMANN HOME REMODELING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Houzz Is Raising $400 Million at $4 Billion Valuation
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Fully remodeled St. Francis Wood colonial asks almost $3 million
By Emily Landes - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Colonial homes are one of the most popular architectural types in the U.S., and yet the symmetrical-style homes are rarely seen on the West Coast and are even rarer still in San Francisco. But in the early 1920s, when much of St. Francis Wood was being constructed, Colonial Revivals were all the rage, so quite
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.