Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOFFMAN TOWERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Change.org Launches Investment Campaign, Reid Hoffman Makes Pledge
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday May 31, 2017
The $30 million investment campaign will enable organization to transform its popular platform into a catalyst for a variety of social movements....
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Change.org Gets $30 Million Infusion
By mark-hrywna - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
A $30-million infusion led by LinkedIn.com co-founder Reid Hoffman will help Change.org grow its online petition platform and scale fledgling efforts to generate revenue through…
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- 58 Presumed Dead in London Tower Blaze, Police Say
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The increase in the toll came as the queen said Britain was trapped in a “somber national mood” after a series of tragedies.
- U.K. Warns Cladding From Tower Fire on Hundreds of Buildings
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The U.K. government said Thursday it had identified about 600 publicly owned residential towers that had installed some form of cladding and authorities are running tests on those building to determine how many used the same material as Grenfell Tower, the site of the disaster that killed at least 79.