I have been fortunate over the past several months to serve on the Saint Paul Innovation Cabinet, brought together by Mayor Chris Coleman and Council Member Chris Tolbert with other leaders from the technology, innovation, economic development, real estate, and workforce development sectors. Our work has been focused on accelerating innovation sector jobs in St. Paul […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HODGES & TOLBERT, LTD
AROUND THE WEB
- St. Paul’s 3-step plan to become a better place for tech
By Scott Burns, Structural - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Minneapolis Police Chief Forced Out After Fatal Shooting of Australian Woman
By MITCH SMITH - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Mayor Betsy Hodges, after criticizing the shooting and the officer’s failure to use a body camera, asked Chief Janee Harteau to resign.
- Protesters storm press conference in wake of bride-to-be shooting resignation
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Protesters have shouted down Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges at her City Hall news conference to discuss the resignation of the city’s police chief. Hodges was reading a statement about the departure of Chief Janee Harteau when a small group of protesters walked in and disrupted the event Friday night. They waved signs with the phrases...
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.