Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HM WIRELESS DISTRIBUTORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Logitech finally finds a good use for wireless charging: A mouse pad
By Sebastian Anthony - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With a Powerplay mouse pad, never again will your wireless mouse run out of power.
- Quantum principle harnessed to create easier wireless charging
By John Timmer - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Classical version of a quantum system lets power flow across large air gaps.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- H&M Foundation Commits $20.5 Million to Education, WASH, Women
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The partnerships with UNICEF, WaterAid, and CARE will fund ongoing efforts to boost access to education, clean water, and women's empowerment....
- Sprint's Latest Salvo in Wireless Price War: Free, Unlimited Service
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sprint is giving away unlimited wireless service for a year to customers who switch to the No. 4 U.S. carrier, an aggressive move in an already fierce industry price war.
- A Retail Apocalypse?
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Most stores will shut up shop and go online only within 10 years, a retail apocalypse.
- Newsy Gets The Big Picture, In The Living Room
Friday May 5, 2017
For a place like Newsy, the Scripps-owned video news outlet that presents on Monday at NewFronts, the up cycle in news comes as viewers are also discovering OTT delivery services.