Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HIZTORY TEXTILE AND APPAREL L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- India’s Favorite Designer Makes a Bid for Western Acclaim
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Anita Dongre, who spent 2016 in the spotlight after the Duchess of Cambridge wore one of her dresses, opened her first store in the United States.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Rockaway ferry stranding commuters on the dock
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
To the Editor:Since its launch, the 2017 Rockaway ferry has been a huge success as far as ridership numbers (even more than I expected) but that is clearly still no excuse for leaving commuters at...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.