After a background as a company headquarters and political command post, Mansion House has been converted into a seven-bedroom, 11,075-square-foot home. Photo: Dylan Thomas for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HISTORIC PASTURES MANSIONS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND COMPANY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- London's Mansion House Asks $46.5 Million
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- ‘I’d Be Hurt and Upset’: Cities Fear Trump’s Cuts to Urban Programs
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Friday Mar 17, 2017
President Trump’s proposed cuts to the Department of Housing and Urban Development would eliminate programs cities have used to fund things like Meals on Wheels.
- Rome Journal: No Swimming! Rome Braces for Summer of Tourists at Its Fountains
By JASON HOROWITZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Already this year, stiff fines have failed to stop fountain-bathing in warm weather, and now the police who protect the Trevi Fountain, backed by a strict ordinance, have more officers on duty.
- The Unintended Consequence of Austin's Housing Boom
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The rapid rate of luxury-home construction and changing tastes have some people in Austin, Texas, worried that the city will lose its historic identity.
- Do Coordinated Strategies Require a Unified Approach?
By Cyndi Suarez - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Solutions for Change sees homelessness “as a symptom of a primary underlying condition.” HUD, meanwhile, has embraced a new approach known as “housing first.”
- Trump Family Wedding Planner to Head New York’s Federal Housing Office
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The appointment of Lynne Patton, who planned Eric Trump’s wedding, to head the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s New York office, is raising eyebrows.