The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HISTORIC INNOVATIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Islamic State Militants Blow Up Historic Mosque in Mosul
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Islamic State militants bombed the historic Nouri Grand Mosque in Mosul late Wednesday, Iraq’s military said, destroying the site where Islamic State’s leader first announced the creation of a self-declared caliphate straddling Iraq and Syria.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- A Historic Relic?
By The Editors - Friday Jun 23, 2017
In this archival piece from 2014, Kim Klein takes on the age-old question among nonprofits: “Boards! (hunh!) What are they good for?” Her answer is well worth the read.
The post Boards: A Historic Relic? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Giving USA’s Numbers for 2016 Pose Historic Challenge to Nonprofits
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
We should have known what we would see in this year’s Giving USA report, but it still surprised us. Now, nonprofits need to mobilize to answer this historic call!