Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HISPANIC BARBER SHOP II, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.
- Target CEO Sees Slowdown in Hispanic Spending
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Hispanic consumers in the U.S. are shopping less, Target’s chief executive said, potentially deepening the country’s retail woes.
- Is Big Data Missing The Big Picture: The Hispanic Market
Thursday Feb 2, 2017
The lines between market research and marketing data are blurring. This really comes as no surprise, however. The convergence of these two disciplines was bound to happen at some point. While bothindustries are grappling with the implications of what this phenomenon means for the way they conduct research, startups shops are seizing the opportunity.
- Babysitter, barber held in sex offenses against children
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 19, 2017