A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HIS KINGDOM COME MEDIA PRODUCTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.