The ball is juiced. He’s tipping pitches. Hiro’s a Zero, the backpage headline blared. Mess-ahiro, another backpage headline screamed. Was it his elbow? A mechanical flaw? Fatigue? What happened to that vaunted splitter? Who hijacked Masahiro Tanaka? Who was this imposter with a 5-7 record and 6.34 ERA wearing No. 19? Perhaps all it took...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HIRO SAKE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Masahiro Tanaka uses Darvish fuel to rediscover his inner ace
By Steve Serby - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Mets are convinced this Cespedes setback is nothing more
By Mike Puma - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Yoenis Cespedes was ready to hit if the Mets needed him Sunday, but was never presented the opportunity. For caution’s sake, manager Terry Collins said he kept Cespedes on the bench, a day after the Mets’ star outfielder injured his left hip sliding for a ball in the outfield. Collins said he expects Cespedes back...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Coffee recalled for containing Viagra-like ingredient
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Bride-to-be is ‘most innocent’ police shooting victim: lawyer
By Chris Perez - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The death of an Australian bride-to-be at the hands of a Minnesota cop was “quite clearly” an improper use of force, according to her family’s lawyer — who claims she’s the “most innocent” police shooting victim he has ever seen. “I mean she saves ducklings out of the sewer, for God’s sakes,” explained attorney Robert...