NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HILLTOP NURSERY AND GARDEN CENTER, INC.
2013 - HILLTOP FARMS NURSERIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Dormant Bleeding Heart Plants – How To Plant A Bare Root Bleeding Heart
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Types Of Pots For Orchids – Are There Special Containers For Orchid Plants
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Choosing Garden Gloves: Selecting The Best Gloves For Gardening
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- Suite Spot: Conrad Bora Bora Nui, French Polynesia
By Jeanne Cooper - Thursday May 25, 2017
Other on-site attractions include a large infinity pool, hilltop Hina Spa, and six restaurants and lounges (three times as many as the former Hilton). Yet the resort encourages exploration, via free water activities on the lagoon, chartered boat rides to secret swimming spots, guided inland hikes and other culture-based excursions. On the main isle, the Musee de Marine offers an exquisite collection of model ships, from traditional outrigger canoes to the HMS Bounty and Kon-Tiki. Book the hotel’s private boat for the fastest route from Bora Bora’s airport motu, a 20-minute ride from the resort ($125 per person, round trip). Rates drop in the off-peak season November-April, when temperatures rise a few degrees and chances of a rainstorm increase; the best values are in the spacious garden villas, which have a lagoon view from their decks. From $1,252 peak, $962 off-peak; consult travel agent for air/hotel packages with lower rates.
- Scrophularia Information: What Is Red Birds In A Tree Plant
By Mary H. Dyer - Sunday Jul 2, 2017