A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HILLTOP INN & GROVE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly
By J.J. Cooper - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
At home in Lancaster, Brendan Rodgers hit .495/.522/.883.
The post Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Student who went missing after party found dead in pond
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
LANCASTER, S.C. — The body of a South Carolina college student who was reported missing has been found. Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Doug Barfield says the body of 22-year-old Jerell White was found in a Lancaster County pond Saturday morning. White was a student at Benedict College in Columbia. He was last seen in...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Chef Dan Barber's Dream Grew on His Grandmother's Farm in the Berkshires
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A series of unexpected events led family members to the hilltop spread in western Massachusetts.