One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HILLSHEP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- On Reddit, Intimate Glimpses of Addicts in Thrall to Opioids
By ELLEN GABLER and RICH HARRIS - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Dispatches left on a now-banned forum show the role one of the world’s largest online communities played in facilitating access to drugs tied to a mounting toll.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Israel Bolsters Security Measures at Temple Mount
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Israel is installing additional cameras at Jerusalem’s Temple Mount after a weekend of bloodshed over the controversial issue of metal detectors.
- Opponents Mount Challenge to 'Cruel' Arkansas Abortion Laws
By Daniella Silva - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Four measures set to go into effect this month and next year would place "severe and unwarranted burdens" on access to abortion, the ACLU says.