On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HILLCREST CREATIVE ARTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain On Chocolate? Gimme A Break
Monday Aug 5, 2013
Amidst all the hoopla over Google Glass of late, isn't it great when a completely nascent technology emerges and a marketer is smart enough to use to reinforce their brand promise, while newsjackingthe art and technology headlines at the same time? Case in point: the new Nestle Kit Kat Break Art creative technology from JWT Singapore.
- AFB’s Direct Mail Control Connects Art to Mission
By Paul Bobnak - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Unleashing The Power Of Programmatic Advertising Needs The Right Art, Science
Thursday Jun 1, 2017
One factor driving the success of programmatic is the ability to select the audience you think will be most interested in your ad, and then use dynamic creative to deliver an impression designedspecifically for them.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Barr Foundation Awards $14.2 Million in Q2 Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Second-quarter grants were awarded in support of arts and creativity, climate, education, cross-program initiatives, and special initiatives....
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.