The nonprofit will look to support grass-roots organizations that are part of a progressive movement against President Trump’s policies.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 13, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hillary Clinton Starts Onward Together, a New Political Group
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Tuesday May 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal November 07, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Nov 7, 2016
Former US Attorney General Janet Reno has died, FBI says new emails don't change Hillary Clinton ruling and the practice of vote swapping.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal October 12, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Oct 12, 2016
New Hillary Clinton emails emerge, Donald Trump leans in on attacks and the grade-school love note that went viral.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Hillary And Michelle: Boomer Influencers Rock!
Monday Dec 12, 2016
Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama represent the bookends of the Baby Boomer generation. Clinton (now 69) was born in 1947 and Obama (who will turn 53 before her husband leaves office) was born in1964.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.