Hillary Clinton’s pastor has ‘fessed up to cribbing a part of the prayer he sent her the day after she lost the presidential election, a devotional that is at the heart of a book he published Tuesday. The Rev. Bill Shillady said in a statement he was “stunned” to learn that his devotional, “Sunday is...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 13, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hillary Clinton’s pastor plagiarized prayer in new book
By Bob Fredericks - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Hillary Clinton Starts Onward Together, a New Political Group
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Tuesday May 16, 2017
The nonprofit will look to support grass-roots organizations that are part of a progressive movement against President Trump’s policies.
- Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said
By JO BECKER, ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZO - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Email exchanges reviewed by The Times offer a detailed unspooling of how an eager Donald Trump Jr. came to meet with a Kremlin-connected lawyer.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s charity taps Hillary Clinton’s former chief strategist
By Lauren Tousignant - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, have hired a top Democratic pollster to conduct research for their charity, further fueling speculation that Zuckerberg has Oval Office ambitions. Joel Benenson was the chief strategist for both of Barack Obama’s presidential campaigns as well as Hillary Clinton’s failed presidential campaign. The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative...
- Elizabeth Warren Takes Aim at Moderates and Generates Chants of ‘Warren 2020’
By JONATHAN MARTIN - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
In a speech to a Netroots Nation meeting, Warren says liberals are “the heart and soul” of the Democratic Party, but still calls for unity.
- News Analysis: Trump’s Attack on Russia Inquiry Is From Familiar Playbook: The Clintons’
By PETER BAKER - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The president’s strategy for navigating the inquiry is adopted from the Clintons’ approach to the Whitewater and Lewinsky investigations.