The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HILAL FAST FOOD INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.
- Blue Apron's Costs Eat Profit; Shares Sour
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Shares in Blue Apron Holdings Inc. dropped as much as 15% as the meal-kit maker struggled to reassure investors that it can contain costs and fend off competition in the fast-growing food delivery business.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Trademarks show Amazon has sights on meal-kits, “single cow burgers” and other fast food options
By Ingrid Lunden - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Amazon has made no secret of its ambitions to expand into more fresh food services, from its own, homegrown efforts like AmazonFresh for groceries (first launched in 2013) and Amazon Restaurants for restaurant delivery (first launched in 2014), through to its most recent plan to acquire Whole Foods for $13.7 billion. In fact, the company has its sights set on a number of other culinary areas,… Read More
- 10 fast-food restaurants with the highest customer satisfaction
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 18, 2017