Seven months after Honda Motor announced plans to collaborate with self-driving car pioneer Waymo LLC, little progress has been made, Honda’s chief executive said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
756 STATE FAIR BLVD. STE. #1
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK, 13209
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HIGHLINE MOTOR WORKS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Honda-Waymo Talks Stuck in Slow Lane, CEO Says
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Dustin Fowler’s misery crushes Yankees: ‘It just makes you sick’
By Ken Davidoff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
CHICAGO — This was, for lack of better phrasing, uniquely horrific. Dustin Fowler, one of the most admired prospects in the Yankees’ acclaimed farm system, had worked his way up to his big moment Thursday night. He had flown from Syracuse for his major league debut, then waited nearly three hours through a rain delay....
- Humble, Yet Hungry Treanor Grows into Leader for Team USA in First World Cup
By mschneider - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Boy taking sailing lessons is hit by boat propeller, dies
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
CENTERPORT, N.Y. (AP) — A 10-year-old boy taking sailing lessons that involved deliberately capsizing his boat in suburban New York has fallen from a rescue boat and been struck by its propeller and killed.The instructor pulled the boy back into the motor boat and performed CPR until emergency responders arrived.