The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HIGHBURY CONCRETE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Master & Dynamic MA770 Review: This Concrete Speaker Really Rocks
By Rene Chun - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The MA770 is a 35-pound speaker made of concrete (yes, cement and crushed rocks) that is equal parts art and audio.
- Russians Call Trump Meeting Putin a Win, but Doubt Concrete Gains
By NEIL MacFARQUHAR - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
There was relief that if short on concrete deals, the talks seemed to halt the downward spiral in relations and lack of contact between the two countries.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017