Opera Saratoga is staging Marc Blitzstein’s opera on its 80th anniversary, in a year when political messages onstage are under acute scrutiny.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HIGH ROCK HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘The Cradle Will Rock’ Returns With Its Brazen Politics Intact
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Man busted for pocketing cash from fake cancer donation jars
By Ruth Brown - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A man was busted swindling good Samaritans out of tens of thousands of dollars by putting out bogus kids’ cancer charity collection jars then pocketing the proceeds, according to reports. State cops arrested Saratoga Springs man Deran Akullian Jr., 59, Thursday after learning he was allegedly scoring up to $90,000 a year from hundreds of...
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Kid Rock for Senate? Hints, but Don’t Assume Anything
By SOPAN DEB - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
It is highly unlikely that Robert Ritchie, better known by his rap-rock moniker, Kid Rock, is running for Senate, given his website’s current contents.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.