NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HIGH RISE SAFETY CONSULTING SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- High-Rises Across England Fail Safety Checks After London Fire
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
U.K. authorities said so far at least 27 high-rises across England have failed fire-safety checks prompted by the fire in a London residential tower earlier this month that killed at least 79 people.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Fire Safety Fears Lead to Evacuation of Some Public Housing in London
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Some 800 households are being moved from five residential towers in north London after the buildings failed to pass fire safety checks prompted by last week’s lethal blaze in a public housing high-rise.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Fire Hazards Force Evacuation of 5 London High Rises
By CEYLAN YEGINSU - Friday Jun 23, 2017
More than 800 apartments were emptied on Friday after inspectors found safety problems, including exterior cladding like that on the 24-story building that burned last week.