Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HIGH END COLLISION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Lafayette compound: Own it all or just a piece of over-the-top luxe
By Anna Marie Erwert - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Together as one property, this opulent Lafayette estate offers three parcels: a 3.6-acre lot with a mega-mansion and guest cottage; a 3.2-acre lot with a home and tennis, basketball and bocce courts; and a flat .98 acre undeveloped lot. The entire compound could be yours for $25 million. If that’s too much money, too much land,
- Nick Northcut’s Rhythm On Display
By Hudson Belinsky - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.