Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HIGH COTTON MUSIC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Spreadshirt’s PixelCotton Creates Twitch Plug-In
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Spreadshirt's PixelCotton team proudly reveals the release of their new web app called StreamMerch, the first plug-in for Twitch to make gaming merchandise sales highly personalized and interactive. StreamMerch connects streamers...
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
of Make Music New York
- ‘Passing Strange,’ the best musical to not win a Tony, is back
By Michael Riedel - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
High on my list of the best musicals of the past 10 years is “Passing Strange,” by songwriters Stew and Heidi Rodewald. It opened on Broadway in 2008, won plenty of critics’ awards and received seven Tony nominations. But despite all the praise, the show never really caught on at the Belasco, running just 165...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.