A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HICKORY HILLS LANDSCAPING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Bloomberg Gives $60 Million to Hudson Yards Arts Center
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The gift is in addition to a previously undisclosed $15 million gift and brings to $421 million the total raised for the center....
- Netflix Changes Its Mind, Decides Maybe It Does Care About Net Neutrality Again
By Chris Morran - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Netflix, once a loudmouthed supporter of net neutrality — the concept that your internet service provider should no say in what you do or where you go online — but Netflix CEO Reed Hastings recently shrugged off the need for neutrality as something that was important to the company a decade ago, but which it not longer really needs. …
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
- On Golf: For Golfers Who Curse Their Play at the U.S. Open, There’s Holy Hill
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A Catholic basilica looms on the horizon of the event’s final hole as if floating in the clouds, and its friars have invited contestants to attend Mass.