NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HIBISCUS STABLES CLAIMING PARTNERS #6, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cold Hardy Hibiscus: Tips On Growing Hibiscus In Zone 7
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
- Zone 8 Hibiscus Plants: Growing Hibiscus In Zone 8 Gardens
By Bonnie L. Grant - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Small Nations Are Boldly Staking Claims In The Unfolding Space Economy
By Steven Melendez - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Space mining startups and satellite companies find financial incentives, stable governments, and streamlined regulations in places like the UAE and Luxembourg.
The nations of the world are chomping at the bit over the unfolding space economy, from ever-more satellite launches to tourism and mining. And it’s not just the major powers, like the U.S., Russia, and China—smaller countries like Luxembourg and the United Arab Emirates also want their piece of the pie in the sky.
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.