Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Feb 12, 2010)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2007
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2007 - HG CONSULTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Google, Facebook, Microsoft Spent Hundreds Of Millions To Advertise In 2016
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Google spent nearly $350 million to advertising its products and services in 2016, whereas rival Microsoft spent about $746 million, per Kantar Media.
- MDC Ventures Forth Where Many Companies Have Gone Before
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Maybe the firm should focus on the basics, like getting the fu*k out of the red!
- Mozilla Rolls Out Android Browser That Blocks Tracking
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Touting itself as privacy-friendly, Mozilla has launched an Android version of its Firefox Focus mobile browsing app, which blocks third-party ad trackers by default.
- Reviews Are Great For Ratings -- But What About Improving CX?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Customer experience is now at the centre of marketing, yet brands only see ratings as the value of reviews, not an improvement list for CX.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.