Ms. Whitman, chief executive of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, said she would not become Uber’s next chief, following reports about potential candidates.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HEWLETT HARBOR POINT HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND COMPANY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber’s Next C.E.O.? Meg Whitman Says It Won’t Be Her
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.