Ms. Whitman, chief executive of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, said she would not become Uber’s next chief, following reports about potential candidates.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEWLETT ENTERPRISE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber’s Next C.E.O.? Meg Whitman Says It Won’t Be Her
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Send Supercomputer to Space
Friday Aug 11, 2017
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. is reaching for the stars, sending the first commercial supercomputer into space for a yearlong experiment that could help make possible an eventual mission to Mars.
- Whitman Steps Down From HP Board
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
HP said Meg Whitman, Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s chief executive, was stepping down from its board of directors, effective immediately.
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- HP Is Negotiating to Settle Bribery Charges
By Arik Hesseldahl - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The allegations stem from a deal with a Russian government agency.