The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HESSE EQUITIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- UNC-Chapel Hill Wins Cooke Prize for Equity in Educational Excellence
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The $1 million prize recognizes a college that excels in enrolling low-income students and supporting them through graduation....
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Adidas unloads iconic hockey brand CCM for $100M
By Josh Kosman - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Adidas on Thursday announced the sale of CCM, its iconic hockey brand, for $110 million. Birch Hill Equity Partners, a Canadian private equity firm, is buying the storied 118-year old company. The deal confirms an exclusive story in The Post on July 20 about the expected deal. Adidas is lending Birch Hill money equal to...
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Surfboard Shaper Danny Hess Makes Truly Gorgeous Wooden Boards
By Michael Calore - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Hang for ten inside the woodshop of San Francisco shaper Danny Hess.