Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 13, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10019
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - HESS TRADING CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- Books of The Times: An Arsonist and His Femme Fatale Fiancée in ‘American Fire’
By JENNIFER SENIOR - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Monica Hesse’s new book, about a string of fires in Virginia, has all the elements of a lively crime procedural.
- Costco Owes Tiffany More Than $19 Million, Judge Rules
By CHRISTINA CARON - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A Federal District Court judge in New York has ordered the discount warehouse giant to pay Tiffany for using the jeweler’s name to market diamond rings.
- Morgan Stanley embarrasses Goldman Sachs
By Reuters - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Morgan Stanley beat Wall Street’s profit expectations on Wednesday, reporting gains across most of its businesses and producing more trading revenue than rival Goldman Sachs, a rare feat. The sixth-largest U.S. bank by assets reported an 11 percent rise in second-quarter profit, with higher revenue from giving corporations advice, underwriting securities, trading equities and managing...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.