Japanese television showed what appeared to be heavy damage to the starboard side of the American detroyer Fitzgerald, which appeared to be stationary in the water.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HERREDIAS BROTHERS AND ASSOCIATE AUTO COLLISION CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- U.S. Destroyer Is Damaged in a Collision Near Japan, and Seven Sailors Are Reported Missing
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
- A Look at Earlier Collisions Involving Navy Vessels
By MAYA SALAM - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Maritime collisions involving two ships are rare, but they do happen. And some of them have been deadly.
- Mighty AI Opens Detroit Office to Pursue Auto Industry Customers
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Mighty AI, a Seattle-based startup offering “training data as a service” for artificial intelligence applications, has opened a new office in Detroit. According to founder and CEO Matt Bencke, the company chose the location inside the Techstars Mobility headquarters to explore autonomous vehicle development prospects in Southeast Michigan. “We’ve been getting more automotive customers, and […]
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- Japan Says Deadly Ship Collision Happened Earlier Than Reported
By MAKIKO INOUE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Japan’s Coast Guard is now investigating an inaccuracy in the timeline of the crash, in which seven United States sailors were killed.
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.