NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - HEROINES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- A Psychologist Created Wonder Woman to Institute Female Rule
By Geek's Guide to the Galaxy - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
William Moulton Marston created the heroine to acclimate boys to the idea of strong and powerful women.
- When Opioid Addicts Find an Ally in Blue
By AL BAKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Across the country, police leaders are assigning themselves a big role in reversing a complex crisis, and not through mass arrests.
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Michael Vick's father charged with dealing heroin, money laundering
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The father of Michael Vick, the recently retired NFL QB, was one of 12 people indicted in connection with a large-scale heroin distribution operation.